Crescent rolls. We love them. We gotta have them. We eat them by the hand-full. We also love cheesecake. So when we found this recipe combining the two we knew we had to make them. These are very simple to make and actually taste really, really good! So let’s get into this.
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter (melted)
Cinnamon and sugar (1 tablespoon cinnamon to 4 tablespoons sugar)
1. Unroll and spread 1 can of crescent rolls onto bottom of an un-greased 9 X 13 baking pan. Press all the seams together.
2. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
3. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
4.Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours so that they set up before cutting!
And there you have it! You won’t be able to eat just one. Or two….or three.