Todays recipe is up just in time for Thanksgiving: Pumpkin Breakfast Bites! This recipe is gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
I hope you enjoy!
Pumpkin Breakfast Bites
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit. Grease a cupcake pan with ghee, clarified butter.
- Add pumpkin, oats, beaten egg, baking powder, and vanilla to a bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Stir in pecans.
- With an ice cream scooper, fill the cupcake molds completely, they don’t rise very much.
- Bake for 5 at 425 degrees, then decrease the oven temperature to 375 and bake for 12 more minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in the molds, as they will break easily if you try to remove them when hot.
Hey guys, make sure to check out sofibelskitchen.com for more recipes!