Hey! I hope everyone is excited for Thanksgiving, and the all of the yummy food! At least I am… ; )
Well, here’s a recipe to add to your Thanksgiving day menu: Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes. This recipe is SCD, Paleo, Gluten-free, and Refined Sugar-free, but is delicious all the same.
Sorry it’s taken so long to get this recipe up. I’ve had to revise this recipe so many times, I don’t even remember how many!
Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put all the wet ingredients (honey, ghee, apple butter, pumpkin puree, eggs) into a blender. Mix on medium speed for 20 seconds until it’s all smooth.
- Now add the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt).
- Puree on high for 45-80 seconds, or until there are no lumps and the mixture is completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender if necessary.
- Once everything has been incorporated, pour the batter into a prepared cupcake pan. Fill each mold about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 26-31 minutes or until golden.
- Enjoy and have a great Thanksgiving week!