Today I have a SERIOUSLY DARK chocolate brownie recipe for you, it is made with 100% unsweetened cocoa powder! As a result they are nice and fudge-y, rich, and delicious!
I hope you will try this recipe out for the holiday season!
1/2 cup ghee, melted
1 cup honey
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup pecan flour
3/4 cup cocoa (for a sweeter taste, use only 1/2 cup)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8*8 baking pan with ghee.
- Melt the ghee and pour it into a bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix with an electric mixer.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool, then slice.