Hi everyone! This is a throwback to when I was in Panama a few weeks back and uploaded a paleo banana muffin top recipe on Youtube. Now I am posting a faster, written version for you guys.
These cakes were a big hit in Panama. Everyone loved their sweet taste! Especially my aunt and uncle, they just had one after another! Anyway, here is my Paleo and Refined Sugar-free, Banana Muffin Top recipe…
Banana Muffin Tops
Yields: 16 muffin tops
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup ghee, melted
1 peeled ripe banana
2 + 1/2 cup almond flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the banana into a blender and puree on medium until completely smooth.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix on high until all is incorporated.
- Add in dry ingredients and again mix on high. Use a spatula to make sure everything has been mixed in well.
- Pour the batter into a lined cupcake pan about 3/4 of the way full.
- Finally bake for 18-23 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!