If you only ever make one thing from me, let it be this! I’m calling them “x2” because all the WET ingredients are in easy measurements of 2! Not only are these beyond light and fluffy, but also, they are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and paleo. You don’t have to be a runner to love these, but they are also my favorite pre-run snack ☺️.
Just look at those ingredients and you’ll see why!!!
- Mix the DRY into the WET ingredients until just combined.
- For mini muffins, scoop into tins and bake at 375F/190C for 12-14 minutes.
- For large muffins, adjust baking time accordingly.
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter (@justins)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour (@bobsredmill )
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
(NOTE: Paleo/Dairy-Free: Use Njoy Life or any other paleo (dairy-free) friendly brand. For gluten-free lovers only, other brands are acceptable ☺️.)