Soft, chocolatey, nutty with a citrucy kick. These cookies will steal your heart and will make you ask for more!
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup gluten-free flour, for baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda(gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Line a cookie sheet pan with a parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the melted and cooled butter, brown sugar, orange zest and, vanilla. Whisk until creamy and well combined.
- Add the melted chocolate chips and stir well.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients, chocolate chips, and pistachios.
- Cover batter with a film and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, or until the batter is harder but still pliable.
- Take the batter out of the fridge and scoop into the pan, gently press very lightly and bake for 15-20 minutes At 15 minutes baking make the toothpick test, as each oven works differently.
- Let cool completely.