I was recently asked to post this recipe on to www.bakelife.com. This is a super easy and tasty cookie recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
- 140g Butter
- 180g Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100g Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 230g Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Preheat the oven at 175c (fan assisted).
- Beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat until combined, then add the vanilla extract.
- Once everything is combined add the chocolate and mix again.
- Gently fold in the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
- Line two large baking tray with baking paper. Roll a tablespoon of mixture in your hands in to a ball. Once you have used up all of the mixture space evenly across the baking trays. Make sure you leave enough space for them to expand.
- Bake in the preheated oven for around 10 minutes. You want the edges to be set and slightly crunchy but the middle to be quite soft.
** This cookie dough can be used in my Brownie Topped with Cookie Pieces recipe.