What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter? Here’s to you the perfect treat for your loved ones or for yourself (you deserve it)!
For the poundcake:
- butter 200 g,
- sugar 200g,
- eggs (2 medium) 115 g,
- honey 50g,
- flour 250 g,
- chemical baking powder 10 g,
- fresh whole milk 200 g,
- bitter cocoa powder 25 g,
- dark chocolate 150 g,
- 1 vanilla berry seeds.
For the peanut butter cream:
- cream cheese 240 g,
- powdered sugar 55 g,
- peanut butter 300 g,
- heavy cream 250 ml.
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool.
- In the meantime, with a mixer, cream the butter and sugar, then add the honey and vanilla.
- When the mixture is light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time.
- Separately, mix together cocoa, flour and baking powder.
- Add the melted chocolate to the butter and sugar mixture, then slowly add the dry ingredients.
- At the end, add the milk.
- Grease a mold, pour in the mixture and bake it in oven to 170C for 80 minutes.
For the cream:
- Whip the heavy cream.
- Separately, mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter.
- Add the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture.
Now it’s up to you: you can cut your poundcake and fill it with the cream, or serve every slice with a dollop of cream!
I hope you enjoy it!